Login to Complete an Application
The 2022 ABA Brand Slam opened for entries on June 13. All submissions must be completed by July 18, 2022.
Brand Slam celebrates the best in bank marketing. If your campaign’s got cachet, your results are radical and your creative approach crushed the competition, tell us all about it. Seven categories are up for grabs.
Once you are ready to submit your marketing materials click “Enter Here” to begin the entry process.
- Video Campaign
- Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Website Redesign
- Public Relations / Community Engagement Activity
- Social Media Campaign
- Crisis Communications
- Out-of-the-Box Idea
- Campaigns launched between July 1, 2021, and June 30, 2022 are eligible.
- A description of the campaign’s goals and results must accompany each entry.
- Video and audio submissions must be 5 minutes or less.
- A maximum of 25 files may be uploaded per entry.
Each category will be judged on an assigned percentage using the following criteria:
- Concept: Is the campaign concept creative, different and relevant? How well does it tie to the brand and target audience? In the case of integrated programs, is there cohesion and continuity across the campaign?
- Strategy: Does the campaign address and solve a business or marketing challenge? How well does the campaign deliver on its use of research, demographic targets, technologies and the end user?
- Creativity: Relative to the award category and target audience, how engaging, influential and distinct is the campaign?
- Execution: Are the results of the campaign seamless, smart and measurable?
- Impact/Results: Did the campaign achieve its objectives and goals? How did consumers receive the campaign, and what qualitative and quantitative data was gathered?
ABA will recognize the Brand Slam winners at the ABA Bank Marketing Confernce in Denver, September 11-13.
Acceptable file types
Video: MPEG, MPG, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, M4V
Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV
Images: PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF
Documents: PDF, PS, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPS, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, RTF