Login to Complete an Application
The 2023 ABA Brand Slam opens for entries on Monday, May 22, 2023. All submissions must be completed by Monday, July 24, 2023.
Brand Slam celebrates the best in bank marketing. If your campaign’s got cachet, your results are radical and your creative approach crushed the competition, tell us all about it. Six categories are up for grabs.
Please visit ABA.com for important details about the awards and stay up to date throughout the year with ABA Bank Marketing.
Once you are ready to submit your marketing materials click “Enter Here” to begin the entry process.
- Video Campaign
- Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Website Redesign
- Public Relations / Community Engagement Activity
- Social Media Campaign
- Out-of-the-Box Idea
- Campaigns launched between July 1, 2022, and June 30, 2023 are eligible.
- A description of the campaign’s goals and results must accompany each entry.
- Video and audio submissions must be 5 minutes or less.
- A maximum of 25 files may be uploaded per entry.
Each category will be judged on an assigned percentage using the following criteria:
- Concept: Is the campaign concept creative, different and relevant? How well does it tie to the brand and target audience? In the case of integrated programs, is there cohesion and continuity across the campaign?
- Strategy: Does the campaign address and solve a business or marketing challenge? How well does the campaign deliver on its use of research, demographic targets, technologies and the end user?
- Creativity: Relative to the award category and target audience, how engaging, influential and distinct is the campaign?
- Execution: Are the results of the campaign seamless, smart and measurable?
- Impact/Results: Did the campaign achieve its objectives and goals? How did consumers receive the campaign, and what qualitative and quantitative data was gathered?
ABA will recognize the Brand Slam winners at the ABA Bank Marketing Confernce in Austin, Texas, Denver, September 27-29.
Acceptable file types
Video: MPEG, MPG, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, M4V
Audio: MP3, WMA, WAV
Images: PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF, TIFF
Documents: PDF, PS, DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPS, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, RTF